How to get the same neon color effects on emacs-live screenshots?

Christopher Miles

Apr 17, 2016, 3:37:03 AM4/17/16
to Emacs Live
I wander what package does emacs-live use for the neon color effect as in screenshots?

gvim

Apr 17, 2016, 11:02:57 AM4/17/16
to emacs...@googlegroups.com
On 17/04/2016 08:36, Christopher Miles wrote:
> I wander what package does emacs-live use for the neon color effect as
> in screenshots?

If you mean the colour theme it's cyberpunk but I think Sam added his
own customisation.

gvim

emap...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2016, 2:27:34 AM4/21/16
to Emacs Live
I think those effects were created with the software Sam Aaron used to record his desktop.  So that effect is not part of Emacs Live

colo...@126.com

Jan 16, 2017, 3:46:51 AM1/16/17
to Emacs Live
https://gist.github.com/gusano/5773351
you can eval this code.

在 2016年4月17日星期日 UTC+8下午3:37:03,Christopher Miles写道: