Can't the Post with Link work?

cametan

Jun 18, 2009, 9:12:09 PM6/18/09
to emacs-g-client
I found something strange and I want to report it.

Sometimes g-blogger fails to post to blogger.
The reason seems <a href =""></a> tag, which always be when it fails.
The error shown is like this;

HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 00:57:53 GMT
Expires: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 00:57:53 GMT
Cache-Control: private, max-age=0
Server: GFE/2.0

The value of attribute &quot;href&quot; associated with an element
type &quot;null&quot; must not contain the &#39;&lt;&#39; character.

As you might guess, I'm not a native speaker of English so that I post
to Blogger in Japanese.
Almost all, g-blogger is O.K. to post Japanese text, except having <a
href = "http://foo/bar/some/URL">Japanese Words</a>. THE Japanese
words between <a> and </a> causes the failure posting, I guess.
Could it be fixed? Or is my guess right?