G-client: parser error: Document is empty

杜洋

Feb 25, 2009, 8:04:16 AM2/25/09
to emacs-g...@googlegroups.com
hi,

I got a error about g-client when startup with command M-x gblogger-blog.

I have searched in google and saw a similar problem has been posted in our forum, but there is no solution for that, so I post my problem as a new one.

curl and xsltproc have been installed without problem.

error msg in w3m:
-:1: parser error : Document is empty ^ -:1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not
found ^ unable to parse - warning: failed to load external entity "" unable to parse

and also I got errors when acessing google calendar and google reader.
the errors are the same:

Feed-Level Links

[Self]

warning: failed to load external entity "" unable to parse

thanks
BRs, adu

--
老去凭谁说?看几番,神奇臭腐,夏裘冬葛!父老长安今余几?后死无仇可雪,