Problems with constant crashes

Peter Danemo

Jun 10, 2013, 12:22:47 PM6/10/13
to elysiu...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I recently installed Eclipse with the plugin Elysium. The idea was using it as an editor for Lilypond. But as soon I try to write a score it crashes. Eclipse freezes and I have to force quit. I've tried to re-install all of the programs without any success.

1. First if all when I create a Lilypond project it starts with version 2.14.0. My current version of Lilypond is 2.16.2.
2. It works fine until I save and the program tries to create a pdf and a midi file. Everything freezes.

The strangest thing is that I have another computer. Exactly the same OS X. On that computer it works just fine. I haven't got a clue what's wrong. What should I do!?

Mac Book Pro 13" 8gb ram and OS X 10.8.4

/Peter