Internal error occurred during creating point-and-click hyperlinks

Nick Payne

Oct 16, 2012, 1:25:07 AM10/16/12
to elysiu...@googlegroups.com
Every time I start Eclipse, I get an error dialog with this error shown
if the workspace was closed with one or more lilypond source files open.
The details in the dialog just show: "An internal error occurred during:
Creating point-and-click hyperlinks. java.lang.NullPointerException".

It doesn't seem to affect the operation of point-and-click once I
dismiss the dialog. Everything in Eclipse current - running a Check for
Updates doesn't find anything to update.

Nick

Dénes Harmath

Oct 20, 2012, 7:12:44 PM10/20/12
to elysiu...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this issue. Does it occur for every file? If just for a specific one, could you send it?