Re: Annoying Xtext error

Matthias Geörg

Apr 13, 2013, 4:04:09 AM4/13/13
to elysiu...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I hope this gets sorted into the thread here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=&hl=de#!topic/elysium-user/4WiysVOTeLQ

I also can't get rid of the Xtext message. Same Problem as Daniel has.

Is there a need to add some "Search folders" if the folder containing
the lilypond bin (/usr/bin/lilypond in my case) does not contain other
files of lilypond?

Regards

MacBarfuss

Dénes Harmath

Apr 13, 2013, 7:29:44 PM4/13/13
to elysiu...@googlegroups.com
Hi MacBarfuss,

you should set the path to the real executable in the LilyPond installation directory, not to the convenience symlink. You can resolve this location with
readlink -f /usr/bin/lilypond
Please let me know if this solves the problem.