From: <lsgall...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: Relay
To: Kris Kowal <cowber...@gmail.com>

Well, I am not "studdy," since I am female. *grin*, but here is my
stab at your sentence:

I am going to Moorpark to speak to the Tengwarists. )Loosely
translated)

As you can probably tell, it has been a long long time since I even
looked at any Quenya, but maybe this is just what I need to get going
again.

Ná mara quette ar tece Quenya imica meldenyar!

OK. Have a whack at it. I am sure it is full of errors!

Fíriel

回复全部
回复作者
转发