A question...

the pixie Erica

Jul 24, 2006, 2:25:12 AM7/24/06
to elvish
I've probably just missed it, but I can't seem to find mentioned
anywhere what these 'lessons' are about - and where to find them, most
importantly.

Anyone who wanna give me a link?

Erica

Firiel

Jul 24, 2006, 3:53:07 PM7/24/06
to elvish
Welcome Erica!

The lessons referred to are from Ardalambion,
http://www.uib.no/People/hnohf/.

There are also lessons on councilofelrond.com.

Usually what I do is study the Ardalambion lesson and then do the
exercises on Councilof Elrond. Currently I am slogging my way through
lesson 11 in Quenya.

Are you studying Quenya or Sindarin?

We have a small group of dedicated helpers here and on Yahoo Groups
quenyastudybuddy. Please feel free to either help us or ask questions.
We we;come all levels!

the pixie Erica

Jul 25, 2006, 3:10:54 PM7/25/06
to elvish
Thanks a lot for the answer ;o)

I'm most interested in Quenya, so I'll probably find good help in the
study groups...