There is some words or phrases for modern things

Gery

Jun 14, 2008, 3:47:31 PM6/14/08
to elvish
Hello

I am a IT expert (more excatly I am still learing it) and I am a fan
of Tolkien's language. Sometime I try to translate different kind of
text. Last time I take some Math text and I wonder about there is
somewhere a list of new, modern words in quenya or sindarin. So if
there is any kind of list like this, please give me the link.

Thanks a lot!

Gery

Kris Kowal

Jun 14, 2008, 5:07:42 PM6/14/08
to elv...@googlegroups.com
Elen sila lumen' omentielvo,

I'm a software engineer. There are illusive projects to develop and
extend the vocabulary of the elvish language (Quenya has about 3000
words). These extended languages take various names: Neo-quenya being
the earliest attested, Vinquenya, Neo-eldarin, et al.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Eldarin_literature

I'm sure there are other members of this list that have more specific
resources that they would like to promote.

Kris