Middle-earth Prints Survey

1 view

cowber...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2010, 3:10:44 PM12/9/10
to elv...@googlegroups.com
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEd5dUtxcm11dnEteG54T2E5aUplaFE6MQ

Middle-earth Prints Survey

I'm considering producing prints of the http://3rin.gs/ Middle-earth map. If you're interested in a print, please fill out this form to help me get an estimate on printing costs and project feasibility. This is not an order-form. I have on estimate from a print shop: at 4 feet by 4 feet on canvas, prints would be about $200. On plain poster paper at 2 feet by 2 feet, it would be substantially cheaper. Please fill out this form multiple times if you would consider purchasing multiple sizes, languages, or papers. Please pass this to friends in your favorite online haunts if you think they would be interested.