Examples with Sensors

Sergio Sorrenti

Mar 4, 2011, 1:24:34 PM3/4/11
to elua-on-mi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

putting the focus on something i consider important, one of the thing peoples like to do with microcontrollers(and arduinos) recently is to build smart things, give a brain to things using various form of I/O, connectivity and interfacing possibility given from the hardware and the software.

So i would like us to reflect to put more focus on Sensors...

A chapter where we put examples with analog and digital sensors would be nice. We can start from the more common like temperature(LM35), humidity(HR202), light(TSL235), IR, gas(CO2, GPL, CNG, Beer-Alchool :), flex, contact.

An educational low cost(most of them costs 2-3$ each) sensor pack, with the exact sensors used in the book, can also be made available.

The Sensor chapter may also shown some of the work of Nuccio for the Internet of Things, with his C Web server & Pharser that control Mizar32 from Lua HTML tags & some sensors related control html pages.

Sergio

Sergio Sorrenti

Mar 4, 2011, 5:08:43 PM3/4/11
to eLua on Mizar32 book
I found a nice project with a light sensor here:

http://www.robotroom.com/ColorSensor.html

Color recognition...

Also nice to make some demo in AJAX when the webserver things will be
ready,
imagine one box changing color on the webpage while you pass things on
the sensor.

Sergio