feedbacks from ELT Biochemistry - thank you

1 view

Anna MARABOTTI

Oct 29, 2019, 12:59:20 PM10/29/19
to ELTBiochemistry2019 Forum
Dear Francesco and Maria Luisa,
thank you very much for providing us all the material of this GREAT workshop! I have the pleasure to share with you my experience: I have applied some tricks learnt in the course to my current class of Advanced Biochemistry, and the feedback from the student was enthousiastic! I am really happy for this!
Hoping to participate to further workshops in the future!
Best regards
Anna Marabotti

MLGenova

Oct 29, 2019, 1:19:28 PM10/29/19
to ELTBiochemistry2019 Forum
Dear Anna,
you are welcome as a member of the group.
We will be happy to read more details about your teaching experience. If you wish, you can start a thread on our Forum (use the button "NEW TOPIC").
Best regards,
Maria Luisa Genova