Fwd: Discover popular research in math in the arts | How Springer can make publishing easier for you

1 view

Kristof Fenyvesi

Sep 23, 2021, 5:42:15 AM9/23/21
to Élményműhely, math-art...@googlegroups.com, international-coaliti...@googlegroups.com

Our Business is Publishing

Math in the Arts

Take a look at Springer's dynamic portfolio on math in the arts and the latest research! Our portfolio includes exciting books, journals, and series serving researchers, professionals, instructors, and students. Access for free through September 30th!

  Get a sneak peek at the research:

  Explore other resources for research on math in the arts

A82756_Sledge_2_proposal.png
Have a great idea for a book?

We are excited to hear about your plans! Share your proposal with a publishing editor today. Find out more

Image
Your research. Your choice.

Select Open Choice to allow free, immediate access to your article on publication. On average, open access articles benefit from 4 times more downloads and 1.6 times more citations than articles behind a paywall.

Find out more.

Share this news
Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin

© Springer

This email has been sent to fenyvesi...@gmail.com.

SpringerAlerts delivers directly into your inbox, all the information you need to keep you abreast of the latest developments in your discipline. If you haven't done so already sign-up now!

If you do not wish to receive further information about Springer's publishing program in your interest field, please use the following link: Unsubscribe.

For all enquiries, problems or suggestions regarding this service, please contact springe...@springer.com.

Springer respects your privacy and does not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any non-affiliated third parties without your consent. Please visit our Springer Privacy Statement.

To ensure delivery to your inbox (not bulk or junk folders), please add Spri...@newsletter.springer.com to your address book.

Springer-Verlag GmbH Heidelberg, Tiergartenstrasse 17, 69121 Heidelberg, Germany,
phone: +49 6221 487 0, fax: +49 6221 487 8366

LinkedIn

© 2021 Springer | Part of Springer Nature | GTC
16623