Fwd: ICAS 2023 is coming!

1 view

Kristof Fenyvesi

Apr 9, 2023, 10:10:40 PM4/9/23
to math-art...@googlegroups.com, Élményműhely, international-coaliti...@googlegroups.com, ISEP SEMINARS ON EDUCATION

Dear all ICAS members,

We are excited to announce ICAS 2023, which will take place on Friday, November 3, 2023 at 4:00 PM-8:00 PM Korean time (CEST 9:00 AM-1:00 PM).
This will be an online academic conference using Zoom.

The theme of the conference is "Innovative Design based education practices: the power of making," and it will cover several subtopics as follows:

- Innovative Design based education practices and understanding the quality of education: know the students, know the system, know your school
- Innovative Design based education practices and the effects of social and emotional learning on student well-being
- Innovative Design based education practices and the impact of teacher training on student learning.
- Innovative Design based education practices and the impact of classroom design on student learning
- Innovative Design based education practices and the impact of school funding on student achievement

However, the theme is not limited to these topics and participants are free to present on any related topics.
More details will be announced in the future, but we hope for your enthusiastic participation and interest in ICAS 2023.

Best regards,

the ICAS organizing committee.