Finnish STEAM Education for Grade 1-9
Best practices of interdisciplinary, student-centered, playful and experience-oriented education from Finland.
Online course with assignments and live interactions with trainer.
8 FULL SESSIONS:
- Inter- and multidisciplinary education in Finland, based on the Finnish National Core Curriculum for Basic Education
- STEAM Around the World: International trends in STEAM education
- WHY STEAM NOW? Research-based Arguments for Integrated Approaches in Education & Tools for Planning, Organizing and Facilitating STEAM Programs
- The Experience Workshop Global STEAM Network from Finland: Developing Key Competences for enhancing Collective Creativities and Students’ and Teachers’ Wellbeing
- Computational Thinking-based Modeling In Learning Different Subjects
- Adventures on Paper: Hands-On STEAM Projects based on Inexpensive Materials
- Children and Youth Mathematical Art Projects for Developing Education through the Collaboration of Teachers
- Summary, Reflection and Celebration of Participants’ Own STEAM Projects
- Pragmatic Approach with Didatic Background: Learning for Life through STEAM
- Student- and Learning-centered Solutions through Hands-on and Digital Tools
- Holistic Models based on the Finnish Core Curriculum: Ready for Adaptation!
25th August 2021
Who can attend?
Primary and Secondary school teachers, Home-schooling Parents
To Register click on this link: