How would i find what version of elmah the website is using

MH-Dev

Nov 14, 2016, 12:55:13 PM11/14/16
to ELMAH
I am new to using Elmah with my new job.  I was asked to find out what version we were on and if we need to use the updated version

Atif Aziz

Nov 14, 2016, 12:57:36 PM11/14/16
to el...@googlegroups.com
If you can reach the error log pages of the web site, you can find the installed version number in the footer of the page.

- Atif