Re: [ELMAH] Edit Stylesheet?

Atif Aziz

Mar 26, 2013, 2:28:59 PM3/26/13
to el...@googlegroups.com
This can be achieved by subclassing ELMAH's ErrorLogPageFactory class (registering your own instead in web.config) and then responding with your stylesheet whenever a request comes in for "stylesheet". See how this is down in ELMAH:
For all other requests, simply delegate to the base class implementation.

- Atif

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 1:27 AM, Rich Coleman <ri...@devanddesign.com> wrote:
Is there a way to edit the ELMAH default stylesheet?  Either via MVC routing or some other method.  I don't want to both editing the source and re-compiling.

José Santiago

Jan 15, 2017, 1:19:21 PM1/15/17
to ELMAH
Hi everyone,

First of all, great work with ELMAH.  I am looking to learn about the stylesheet editing as well but the link below is dead,. Can you please show me how to do this with ELMAH.

Thank you.

Atif Aziz

Jan 15, 2017, 6:57:02 PM1/15/17
to el...@googlegroups.com