Viewing ELMAH logs for different servers from same DB.

TartanBono

Aug 30, 2016, 2:25:28 PM8/30/16
to ELMAH
Hi,

I have been using ELMAH for the past few weeks on a few different applications, logging to a central SQLServer ELMAH database. One of the applications is load balanced over two servers so I only see the errors for the server I am currently connected too when I visit the ELMAH URL.

Another of the applications is a management application. Which also logs to the same database. Is there a way in ELMAH to request all the errors for a particular application, regardless of the server the error occurred on?

I was hoping to render out a few links to the ELMAH url, one which shows me all errors, no matter what the app or server is, and one for each app name so I can see the errors for each of the apps as well as all errors for the load balanced app without having to log onto the individual machines?

Hope that makes sense...

Regards,
TartanBono

Volodymyr Kabanov