ELMAH SQL not logging to DB but logging in memory

zachar...@eagles.oc.edu

Aug 22, 2018, 9:15:40 AM8/22/18
to ELMAH
I have been researching for hours to fix this but cannot get it to work. ELMAH logs the errors in memory but does not log them to the DB. I have went over multiple resources such as the links at the bottom but have had no success. I have the package installed, I have it pointing to the DB string name ErrorLog, I created a user Elmah and gave it execute permissions to the SP's, I have ELMAH read/write, I have the web.config elmah setting set to Elmah.SqlErrorLog, Elmah pointing to the connection string name ErrorLog, but it still only logs in memory. Any help?

https://elmah.github.io/a/mvc/
http://www.andyfrench.info/2014/07/configuring-elmah-to-use-sql-server.html
https://blog.elmah.io/elmah-tutorial/