Moving Elmah.Io.ElasticSearch

Thomas Ardal

Oct 24, 2018, 1:35:55 AM10/24/18
to ELMAH
Hi guys

We are currently moving Elmah.Io.ElasticSearch to its own organization on GitHub (and renaming it to Elmah.Elasticsearch, since it's not related to elmah.io at all). I'm thinking about creating a new organization, but want to hear about something first.

Do you plan to have contrib error loggers beneath the Elmah org on GitHub? If not, would it make sense to create an ElmahContrib org or something like that and collect multiple projects beneath that? The final approach would be to have an ElmahElasticsearch org and then create the project beneath that.