Elm-make failing when path has spaces

Thiago Temple

Nov 17, 2017, 10:19:55 AM11/17/17
to Elm Discuss
I have an existing application and I'm trying to add Elm to it. The problem is that the existing application already has a folder structure and one of the folders has a space in it.

So when saving a file using vscode I see the following error:

And that's because the web folder is actually called "Web Server". I can't change the folder's name because it will break a bunch of old stuff.

Is there a way to configure elm-make/elm-format to work with that?

Thanks

Aaron VonderHaar

Nov 17, 2017, 10:33:13 AM11/17/17
to elm-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

This looks like a bug in the VSCode plugin; elm-make and elm-format can both handle paths with spaces, so I suspect the VSCode plugin is not properly quoting the arguments.

Does anyone familiar with the plugin have time to take a look at it?