Re: hmm

Christian W. Waugh

Mar 10, 2008, 4:48:13 AM3/10/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all!

I hope you are well. I have been in touch with Admiral Et`Kal, who
you may remember as a former flag officer of the Federation Sim
Group who ran Empok Nor and a few other sims (the original
Horizon), and was responsible for helping many other officers
develop. She also was married to the late Admiral DeWolff, a
one-time Email Division Manager in FSG and well-known roleplayer
in his own right before his untimely passing. Et`Kal and I are
friends on facebook and she was delighted to hear of this list and
told me she'd love to be added to the group and get roleplaying
again. Her email is lady...@gmail.com.

Additionally, one of her trusty officers and long-time companions,
Commander Blair, has also requested permission to join this merry
band of all-too-willing-to-abandon-Starfleet simmers! :) His email
is swat...@hotmail.com.

What do y'all think???

I'll see you... out there!

=/\=

--
Christian W. Waugh

"There are no such things as limits to growth, because there are
no limits on the human capacity for intelligence, imagination and
wonder." -Ronald Reagan

H. Forster

Mar 10, 2008, 12:18:49 PM3/10/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
hello there Waugh-person.  Good to hear from you. :)
I don't have any problem with it...considering how quiet it has been (I take accountability for my own silence, I'll have you know.) ;)  New blood might could possibly help. :)