hmm

Magian

Jan 4, 2008, 5:28:31 AM1/4/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
I have two ideas for gaming.  Not that what we had before wasn't good!  It was!  I just ran out of time and had too much stress happened and. . .  <same old song and dance>

Okay well one and a half ideas.

Can we call it Star Trek: That other Generation?

And. . . how about our Star Trek characters end up dragged/ordered/stranded at a 20th Century Convention? :D

H. Forster

Jan 7, 2008, 9:13:42 AM1/7/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
oh my god magian...that would be a RIOT! :)
I would of course be interested in writing...I've always had fun interacting with you guys on totally ficticious grounds...so why break precedent now? ;)

Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul, And sings the tune without the words, And never stops at all... - Emily Dickinson

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 05:28:31 -0500
From: captai...@gmail.com
To: elli...@googlegroups.com
Subject: hmm