***ATTENTION***

Dustin Marquardt

Sep 29, 2008, 7:35:17 PM9/29/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
Can I please have a roll call!

Acting GM Tatiana Arasovya

Amanda H. Chase

Sep 29, 2008, 8:33:57 PM9/29/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
Lt. Iana Et`Kal

(who has had a massive bout of LIFE getting in the way of everything. :-( )

--
Amanda Hilliard Chase
AIM: LadyJedi14

Stefanie Smith

Sep 29, 2008, 9:44:27 PM9/29/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
I believe we've all been suffering from an overabundance of
life--what's become of us?!

But actually, I'm feeling a little bit more able to find time to
write, so, Dustin, want to give it another shot?

Thanks for the wakeup call!
~ a characterless Stef ;p

Christian W. Waugh

Sep 29, 2008, 11:06:22 PM9/29/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
I hate to sound like a broken record, as I have played the same
dull person for 14 years, but Captain Christian Waugh stands by.

=/\=

On Mon Sep 29 21:44:27 EDT 2008, Stefanie Smith
<physic...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
"There are no such things as limits to growth, because there are
no limits on the human capacity for intelligence, imagination and

Amanda H. Chase

Sep 30, 2008, 1:29:06 PM9/30/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
It's okay, Waugh. I can't let go of little Iana. I just keep
rewriting her. And my lord, it's been that long? We're getting OLD!

But back to the topic, I'm still game! I do have some spare brain
cells and really need a creative outlet. ;-)

David Wray

Sep 30, 2008, 11:31:05 PM9/30/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
I suppose I can drag myself out from under a rock and come up with something... at least a character or something!

JT
John Oshen