<<OOC>> Year of Game

Et`Kal

May 13, 2008, 1:39:37 PM5/13/08
to The Stardates of Our Lives
I'm actually writing my bio... been too busy. What would the actual
year of the game be now? 2385?

Christian W. Waugh

May 13, 2008, 2:11:39 PM5/13/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
I would also err on 2385.

=/\=

--
Christian W. Waugh
President, UF Law School Republicans

"There are no such things as limits to growth, because there are
no limits on the human capacity for intelligence, imagination and
wonder." -Ronald Reagan

Amanda H. Chase

May 13, 2008, 3:09:43 PM5/13/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
Wooo, I think I have a bio now!  2 jobs, kids, house, RPing... don't go well together :-)
--
Amanda Hilliard Chase
AIM: LadyJedi14

Dustin Marquardt

May 13, 2008, 4:39:56 PM5/13/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
you precicse time keepers would know better than I:)  If thats 10 years after Ds9 concluded then yes 2385 it is:)

Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 15:09:43 -0400
From: lady...@gmail.com
To: elli...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: <<OOC>> Year of Game

Amanda H. Chase

May 13, 2008, 4:52:09 PM5/13/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
Meh, I'm not the fountain of knowledge I once was.  I had to Wiki it :-)

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Dustin Marquardt <rulesforb...@live.com> wrote:
you precicse time keepers would know better than I:)  If thats 10 years after Ds9 concluded then yes 2385 it is:)

David Wray

May 13, 2008, 4:56:50 PM5/13/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
Ugh you mean I gotta do a bio? Oh man... *ponders* This is gonna be harder then I thought... And Waugh, remember to post regularly this time and no more hip comments from you! :)

David aka JT

Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 16:52:09 -0400

From: lady...@gmail.com
To: elli...@googlegroups.com

Make Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service Pack 1. Learn more.

Amanda H. Chase

May 13, 2008, 7:45:12 PM5/13/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
lol, I didn't mean to make anybody feel pressured, JT.  :-)  I'm just obessive.  I can't write until I have a bio.