How's this sound?

Stefanie Smith

Jan 10, 2008, 6:30:24 AM1/10/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
First of all, I'm really glad to see that you're all still out there and hungry for simming!  I've been chewing on some ideas and here's what I've got so far.

I was trying to think of something that hasn't been done before, and although I'm sure someone's done this, I haven't seen it personally.  So how do you all feel about centering the sim on Earth?  We'll get more specific than that, but to start with, I want you guys to come up with your characters.  They can be civillian or starfleet, human or alien, good, bad, or ugly--anything you like.  Write a bio and send it to the group.  It doesn't have to be fancy, as much or as little detail as you like, just get a starting point.  All I ask is that they either live on Earth, or in the general vicinity, or you plan to move them there shortly after we begin.

Once you've got a character, I'll start working with each of you privately to develop their connection to our first plot.

Oh, and one more thing to keep in mind:  At Magian's suggestion, we will be calling this "The Other Generation", so let that guide the formulation of your character if you can.

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!  Mahalo!
  ~ Stef

Dusty Trails

Jan 18, 2008, 2:25:52 AM1/18/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
quiet over here on this end but still onboard with the sim.

A character to create... that sounds like a challenge so if anyone wants to shoot the shit back and forth about conjoined efforts in character relations and  various stuff. I'd like to bounce my ideas off someone else so shoot me mail to my hotmail address eternity...@hotmail.com if you want.

now how do I sign my emails...

Commander Jorel Cyntra, Captain Bradley, Lt Quentin McRoy, Lt Jasper Keran....

Dustin

Dusty Trails

Jan 23, 2008, 1:13:56 AM1/23/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
hey everyone... I'm just sorta feeling discon'd from the other people on the list.  we don't really have anywhere we can chat real time and I miss that connection with people while I sim... so here's my contact info

MSN: eternity...@hotmail.com
yahoo: boiblue2000
ICQ: 261458180

no AIM but it's my understand that ICQ #'s can be added from AIM and vice versa... I've got a few Aoler's on my ICQ contact list.  Anyhow I hope to hear from everyone:)

Hope everyone's having a great season,

Dustin

Stefanie Smith

Jan 23, 2008, 5:07:52 PM1/23/08
to elli...@googlegroups.com
Just in case y'all don't have it already, here's my IM info as well:

aim: physicsphaery
icq: 22757851
msn: reinam...@hotmail.com
yahoo: commander_gaeriel
jabber/lj-chat/google-talk:  physic...@gmail.com

 ~ Stef

Hawk

Jan 24, 2008, 10:44:23 AM1/24/08
to The Stardates of Our Lives
AIM: BlackhawkTC
google talk whatever black...@gmail.com

Also don't be put off if you feel like sending an AIM and it looks
like I'm offline, I have it so only people on my friend list can see
me