OOC: Interested?

David Wray

May 13, 2009, 9:49:41 PM5/13/09
to elli...@googlegroups.com
Okay, so I was talking with Stef and Dustin and both said they dropped the ball here... and Stef said it was okay for me to do this, so blame her!

But in anycase, I'm looking for a few good simmers. I'm looking at restarting FCO about 6 years after the Dominion War and have a few people already interested. But I wanted to extend the invite to anyone else here as well.

I'm not going to lay out a whole thing here, so it's not an advertisement. If you'd like more info, just feel free to e-mail me at ncc7...@hotmail.com

Thanks!

David
aka JT
aka John Oshen

Christian W. Waugh

May 13, 2009, 11:47:52 PM5/13/09
to elli...@googlegroups.com
I can't believe I'm saying this...

But I'm... interested... in going down this simming rabbit hole
once again.

=/\=

On Wed May 13 21:49:41 EDT 2009, David Wray <ncc7...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Windows Live???: Keep your life in sync.
> http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_BR_life_in_synch_052009

Amanda H. Chase

May 13, 2009, 11:51:17 PM5/13/09
to elli...@googlegroups.com
We all must have the bug... I'm working on a game myself... just in
the rough sketches of it.... but hmmm maybe i'll scrap that and
consider FCO. Haha.
--
Amanda Hilliard Chase
http://www.selenity.net/