Help find Craig Arnold

Elliot Harmon

May 6, 2009, 3:48:18 PM5/6/09
to elliot...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

As most of you probably already know, Craig Arnold is missing. You can find all the information at this Facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=74254019683

From the group: "An independent expert search and rescue group is on the island looking for Craig until the 9th, but the official search by Japanese authorities has been called off. They believe that military assets would make the search very efficient and effective, and we hope the consulate will move forward with the possibility of engaging local US military/DOD assets in the search at this stage."

There are two simple things you can do to help. One is to contact your congresspeople asking their assistance in encouraging the Fukuoka consulate to engage local US military/DOD assets on the ground in Japan. There are easy instructions for how to contact your senators and what to say to them here:
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=74254019683&topic=7929

The second thing, if you're able, is to make a donation to the fund that's been set up for the search. Any remaining money will be put into a college fund for Robin, Craig's son. There's more information on that here:
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=74254019683&topic=7872

I promise that next time I email you all, it will be with better news. In the meantime, please take a few moments to help Craig and his family be calling your senators.

Elliot