Idiolexicon Poetry Series TOMORROW!

Elliot Harmon

May 11, 2008, 2:03:19 PM5/11/08
to elliot...@googlegroups.com
Good people,

I'll have a more substantial update next week, but this is just a quick reminder of tomorrow's reading.

This reading is going to be great, featuring two of my favorite poets, Joseph Lease and Andy Nicholson. Philip White and Charity Chan will be making accordion-and-electronic music. Much fun will be had by all.

Remember, the reading's new venue is the Cafe Royale in the Tenderloin. This is great news, as it means that we won't be charging a cover anymore and beer is cheaper.

More info here: http://www.idiolexicon.com/ips/04.html

I hope you can make it. It will be great to see you.

Bye,
Elliot