Front spring

Xandro Media

May 11, 2021, 4:06:39 PM5/11/21
to Ellert
Hi all

My front suspension is not great. How can I fix it? What spring to buy? My wheel is making sounds when I turn the wheel. It’s too low and gets agains the body of the car. Who can help me?

Sander

Alan Lyman

May 12, 2021, 7:42:10 AM5/12/21
to ellert
Hello

I sell new front shockabsorber.BUT that might not be the problem.typical problem is the knoclearm,which goes hard.remove shock absorber and retainerarm,and see if the knocklearm moves VERY easy.if it goes hard then the spring cannot push the city el up again.if not bearing bushes in the knocklearm must be replaced.

I will send you drawings and english manual by wetransfer

med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Alan Lyman
AL Elektronik & Ellertservice

May 12, 2021, 7:47:06 AM5/12/21
to ell...@googlegroups.com
I dag har været dagen hvor man pakkede og har glædet sig til Kristi himmelfarts dag med ellert træf.
Sådan er det ikke i år.
Lad os håbe på et bedre år i 2022.
mvh. Flemming

May 13, 2021, 3:54:10 AM5/13/21
to ell...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for the manual Alan! Much appreciated. The bearing brushes are standard? Can be bought everywhere?

Sander

Alan Lyman

May 13, 2021, 5:11:29 AM5/13/21
to ellert
Thank you very much for the manual Alan! Much appreciated. The bearing brushes are standard? Can be bought everywhere?

Sander

yes they are standard,but I think it can be difficult to find a place where you can buy only two pieces.
I sell them for 38d.kr=5euros/piece+shipping

its a big job to dismantle it,you need to make the tool for it,and read the instructions carefully,and use heat to pull out the knuckle arm shaft.its usually stock.