36volt city EL Li Ion pack

Xandro Media

May 21, 2021, 3:59:25 AM5/21/21
to Ellert
Hello guys. I want to convert my Ellert to lithium. Should I make a 12S or 13S pack?
I want to go a bit faster..

And how much should the BMS handle? 120A?

Hope to hear.

Sander

Alan Lyman

May 21, 2021, 10:22:34 AM5/21/21
to ellert
Hello

I think you can go upo to 14s.1 extra on each side,there is room for that.

But,if you want to drive just after finished charging,you might have to turn on heater first,because Curtis shuts off at 50v,and with 14s you come up to 51volt.otherwise no problem
except the charger has to be replaced depending on wich one you have.

med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Alan Lyman
AL Elektronik & Ellertservice