getEquivalentObjectProperties not supported?

RL Wang

Jun 2, 2016, 2:18:10 PM6/2/16
to elk-reasoner-discussion
Hi,

When using Elk reasoner on pizza.owl and after making inferences by precompute(),   I got this error message at InferredOntologyGenerator.fillOntology() step:

[owlapi.unsupportedMethod]OWL API reasoner method is not implemented: getEquivalentObjectProperties(OWLObjectPropertyExpression)

According to https://github.com/liveontologies/elk-reasoner/wiki/OwlFeatures,  however, EquivalentObjectProperties is indeed supported in Elk reasoner.  Am I missing something here?  Searching through this mailing didnt yield any discussions on this issue.  Your comments and feedback much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ronglin

Yevgeny Kazakov

Jun 2, 2016, 2:59:30 PM6/2/16
to elk-reasone...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ronglin,

ELK supports EquivalentObjectProperties *axioms* in the ontology, but not querying for equivalent object properties of a property.
Supported reasoning tasks are described on the next wiki page.
The issue with unsupported OWL API methods was discussed, e.g., here.

Best regards,

Yevgeny