Did Elk move from google code?

Chris Mungall

Sep 24, 2015, 11:30:10 AM9/24/15
to elk-reasone...@googlegroups.com
Is this the canonical location?
https://github.com/klinovp/elk

Will you also move the wiki and tracker across before google code
disappears entirely?

Yevgeny Kazakov

Sep 24, 2015, 11:42:23 AM9/24/15
On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 5:30 PM, Chris Mungall <cjmu...@lbl.gov> wrote:
Is this the canonical location?
https://github.com/klinovp/elk

Well, currently this is the main location of the repository that we use for the development. But we will move the repository to a different account since Pavel no longer works on ELK (and this repository is in his account).

Will you also move the wiki and tracker across before google code disappears entirely?

Yes, we will move the wiki as soon as we find a new location.
Meanwhile, you can use the link above for issue reporting as the google code page is now read-only.

Best regards,

Yevgeny