[Proposal] `mix man` command that would print term documentation

Łukasz Niemier

Nov 10, 2023, 7:37:14 PM11/10/23
to elixir-l...@googlegroups.com
Such command would work exactly the same as the `IEx.Helpers.h/1` macro - you provide Elixir AST that describe function, and Mix prints documentation for given AST. It could be helpful for some CLI tooling (for example Vim provides `keywordprg` configuration option where one can set command to show documentation). I know that in world with LSP it is less useful in editors, but I still think that it can come handy at some times.

Example (and rough) implementation of such task can be seen there https://gist.github.com/hauleth/8f7e25223de73eb6b7373c6adae43fb3.

--

Łukasz Niemier
luk...@niemier.pl

Marcus Anthony Seth

Apr 1, 2024, 10:19:24 AMApr 1
to elixir-lang-core
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+1(786) 588-4571