Disable runtime.exs for releases

lostko...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2022, 5:41:45 AM6/14/22
to elixir-lang-core
There currently doesn't seem to be a way to have an existing `config/runtime.exs` not be included in a release. I'd like to use it on a nerves project for things run on host, but while nerves no longer fails, if a `runtime.exs` is included, it doesn't really support it and I'd prefer not having it in the release in the first place.

José Valim

Jun 21, 2022, 12:41:53 PM6/21/22
to elixir-lang-core
You can use runtime_config_path to point to a separate file. Maybe we can set it to nil/false explicitly but I am not sure. If not, a PR is welcome!