How to update updated_at only

Alex Kaminsky

Nov 18, 2015, 3:33:58 PM11/18/15
to elixir-ecto
I'm looking for a way to update the updated_at timestamp without actually updating other fields.  Something similar to a `touch` method.  What is the simplest way to do this?

José Valim

Nov 19, 2015, 12:07:48 PM11/19/15
to elixi...@googlegroups.com
You can pass a force: true option when you call Repo.update with an empty changeset and that should be enough.

José Valim
Skype: jv.ptec
Founder and Director of R&D

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 4:33 AM, Alex Kaminsky <alexander....@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm looking for a way to update the updated_at timestamp without actually updating other fields.  Something similar to a `touch` method.  What is the simplest way to do this?

Alex Kaminsky

Nov 19, 2015, 1:54:20 PM11/19/15
to elixir-ecto, jose....@plataformatec.com.br
Great! Thank you.