elive 1.9.42

wolter...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2009, 6:51:08 PM9/4/09
to Elive Testers
Hello developers,
A brief report
IBM thinkpad t23
startup sound is cracking
internet wifi atheros works fine
x works fine through automatic configuration resolution 1400x1050

Is there room for a good lan network browser since I miss
linneighboorhood in this development version.

I will make my contribution in the dutch translation. I noticed some
english in the dutch internet configurator.
Keep up the good work!! I really appreciate it.
Best regards,
Anton

FreeEagle

Sep 29, 2009, 7:58:59 AM9/29/09
to Elive Testers
Hi!

well i asked many times about this, but i think the Developers are not
interessted to answer my question.

Regards,
Nawar

On Sep 5, 12:51 am, "Wolters.An...@gmail.com"

Thanatermesis

Oct 2, 2009, 7:31:12 AM10/2/09
to Elive Testers
Please try the new ISOs >= 1.9.46, it includes a new kernel

Or the problem is about distorsonated sound ? (too much high volume)

Thanatermesis