What happened?

Mindcloud

Feb 3, 2011, 2:37:10 PM2/3/11
to Elive Testers
Elive had promise, is it ever going to make a revival?

K V

Feb 4, 2011, 9:05:37 AM2/4/11
to elive-...@googlegroups.com
Did not enough people purchase it?  I sent in my ducats.

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 2:37 PM, Mindcloud <jeff.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
Elive had promise, is it ever going to make a revival?

~Giph~

Feb 4, 2011, 1:53:18 PM2/4/11
to Elive Testers
I concur... Where did you go? Elive is still my favorite distro.

~Giph~

Feb 4, 2011, 1:54:13 PM2/4/11
to Elive Testers
I concur... Where did you go? Elive is still my favorite distro.

Fito

Feb 5, 2011, 1:40:16 PM2/5/11
to Elive Testers
No news for a long time... no upgrades in the repos..what's is going
on? Is Elive going to die?

Rafael Eduardo Rumbos Salomon

Feb 5, 2011, 4:04:46 PM2/5/11
to elive-...@googlegroups.com
Look guys thanatermesis is the leader of the project and he is been away a while the project is NOT DEAD is just on a break i will try to comunicate whit thanatermesis and try to find out what is going on ok?

Thanatermesis

Feb 8, 2011, 3:43:35 AM2/8/11
to Elive Testers
Hello guys :)

Im a bit away yes, more exactly im "out of IRC and other
communications" just because it takes too much time lost instead to
use it for develop Elive.

Elive is not dead!, and it really needs an update of the version, I
really know it :), unfortunately there's not possible to update it
until i finish to code some new internal tools of its own development
(automated and AI tools to make the development faster and more auto-
maintained in the future).

See ya!

Thanatermesis

babel

Feb 8, 2011, 12:51:50 PM2/8/11
to Elive Testers
nice to hear that, keep doing a good work!