The Elive Team is proud to announce the release of the development version 1.9.54

Assasukasse

Dec 24, 2009, 5:58:26 AM12/24/09
to Elive Testers
The Elive Team is proud to announce the release of the development
version 1.9.54

* ElPanel removed, all its features are moved elsewhere, it is
more userfriendly now, by other side if you like elpanel you can still
installing it.
* E17 Modules: Some E17 modules added, also, you can configure now
the startup sound and the elive-news features
* Nvidia: If you use nvida-settings to configure dual montitors by
generating a xorg.conf, you can recover your keyboard configuration
* Kernel version: 2.6.30

Note that this is a DEVELOPMENT version. Download the ISO from the
development section

You are welcome to join our Testers Mailing List Group to give us a
feedback about this development version or any thing else that you
wish to report. Help us to make Elive even better and increase the
speed of our releases!

If you want to Collaborate with Elive, you can fill up your knowledges
in the Collaborators page. If you have a spare USB Wireless device
that you don't use, you can send it to the Elive Team for driver
development testing. Just fill up an email to elivesystems at
gmail.com. Thank you for collaborating !

a...@unife.it

Dec 25, 2009, 1:45:37 PM12/25/09
to Elive Testers
Hello,
I've tested 1.9.54, I've see that there is not elpanel,
now what I have to do to install software as openoffice..,
or what I have to do to install elpanel?

Fito

Dec 29, 2009, 3:06:33 PM12/29/09
to Elive Testers

Click for Menu. The Synaptic Package Manager is under Applications >
Administration > Synaptic Package Manager (Package Manager)