Login bug

1 view

Georgious

May 30, 2007, 8:29:47 AM5/30/07
to elistic
Hey there,
I log in and it seems like I'm logged in... :) But when i click on
Technology, I appeared logged out ( i.e - I can see the login form on
the right and am not able to rate any article )
thanks,
Georgious

Frank Pape

May 30, 2007, 8:50:50 AM5/30/07
to elistic
I'm sorry to see it's giving you trouble...

Have you tried refreshing the Technology page after you log in? Does
it still happen if you check the "Log in automatically" box in the
login form? What about if you click on another page, like "List a New
Link"?

If none of that works, can you give me some details about your setup?
What browser and version are you using? Do you have cookies enabled?

I might have to add some more detailed logging later if we can't
figure it out, but I'll do whatever I can.

Thanks!
Frank