OJS plugin

Martin Eve

Feb 15, 2014, 8:41:17 AM2/15/14
to elife...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I've been experimenting with lens this morning for the first time, building on top of the output from my JATS/NLM typesetter, which is improving daily.

I'd like to mock up some basic OJS integration for lens (ie if we detect an NLM file, jump straight to a lens viewer). One of the core modifications that I will need to make is to adjust the content population to take place within a specific element, rather than the entire document. Do you have any recommendations for a starting point with this. I've tried a few minor changes to the "body" finder routine, but thus far with no luck. I figured it might be quicker to ask someone who knows the codebase.

Best wishes,

Martin