August 19th Hangout

Ivan Grubisic

Aug 14, 2013, 7:13:04 PM8/14/13
to elife...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We have been doing our meetings via Google Hangouts. The next one will be on Monday August 19th 8-9am PST (4-5pm GMT).

If you are interested in joining the call to discuss the future of this project please let me know so that I can invite you to the Hangout.

Thanks,
Ivan

Ivan Grubisic

Aug 16, 2013, 9:20:40 PM8/16/13
to elife...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

Given that this is going to be the first meeting with everyone, I wanted to send out a quick agenda for the meeting so that we can stay on point. The main purpose of this meeting is for everyone to get to know one another and to discuss the current feature-set and how we can work together to turn what we have right now into a solid production system.

We are very excited to discuss new feature ideas and requests, but I think that is best served for other calls and methods. The part of the meeting when we discuss the roadmap will be a great time to agree on the best method of pursuing new features.

General Introduction and Motivations - Ivan Grubisic

Current State and Opening the Project - Michael Aufreiter
Roadmap and Next Steps - Ian Mulvany
Open Discussion

If you have not requested to be added to the Hangout for the call, please let me know by 7:45am PST on Monday.

See you Monday morning at 8am PST.

Thanks,
Ivan