LENS Rendering

Juan Pablo Pazmin Sevillano

Jun 10, 2014, 10:22:48 AM6/10/14
to elife...@googlegroups.com
Dear all, I am working with LENS on a prj that has to do with
integrating an annotation tool over LENS. We want to have an
annotation tool embedded in LENS. Users should in this way be able to
highlight a text, comment on it, share it, etc. the idea is that on
the right hand side users should be able to look at such activity.
there should be an icon in te middle, if users click on it then
functional features for the annotation will be displayed.

I am having troubles with the integration of my code into LENS. it is
a JS component. unfortunately the LENS interface overwrites the
annotation component. how does LENS with with screen rendering?

Randall Leeds

Jun 11, 2014, 2:52:01 PM6/11/14
to Juan Pablo Pazmin Sevillano, elife...@googlegroups.com

What is the tool for annotation? I'm interested in helping. Any thing you can share I'm happy to poke at.

Casey Ydenberg

Jun 25, 2014, 9:33:54 PM6/25/14
to elife...@googlegroups.com, juanpa...@gmail.com
I would like to do something like this to, but I was thinking it could be a browser plugin, and not hook into Lens all that extensively. If you're interested in discussing email me.