Support request: implementing Lens in Medbrary

David García

Apr 5, 2015, 2:13:31 PM4/5/15
to elife...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Me and my colleagues (doctors) are developing an online medical library named Medbrary.com
I´d like to know if we could use Lens in Medbrary. In Medbrary publications are uploaded as pdf but displayed as HTML5.
Sincerely I do not know how can we start. Any help would be very welcome.
Thanks in advance!
David

Eduardo Alvarez

Mar 26, 2019, 12:31:28 PM3/26/19
to elife lens
Hi David García,

The new publication method is to generate an XML file, which through LENS can give you a visualization as in the example article of e-life (https://lens.elifesciences.org/00778/).

I quickly reviewed the portal and what they have to start with is to create the XML files for each PDF already published, as well as implement LENS as a visualization method in your portal. You can visit www.meta-datos.com and see the services they offer to implement LENS.

Kind Regards

Eduardo