How do versions of the software that are spun off stay in sync with main branch of development?

Ian Mulvany

Aug 9, 2016, 5:59:21 AM8/9/16
to elife-continuum-list
We aim to make documentation tied to specific releases in github of the associated repositories. As we produce updates to the code we will make updates to releases of the projects, but the cutting edge branch will always be available.

Where others fork the project, we welcome pull requests back into the project.

We are working on what process we will use to determine which pull requests we will accept, and we welcome feedback on how we should handle this.