Any thoughts on making the workflows more visual?

1 view

Ian Mulvany

Aug 9, 2016, 5:26:55 AM8/9/16
to elife-continuum-list
We hadn't thought about this at all, but this question raises the possibility for an interesting side-project. As all of the workflows are well described using the same template, you could extract the workflow / activity / queue graph fairly easily, and visualise it. You could go one step further and create a visual  system for composing workflows, however this is probably not something we will be doing soon, though it could be a really nice piece of work to take on.