What would you say are the key characteristics of an ideal/successful eLife Continuum adopter?

Ian Mulvany

Aug 9, 2016, 5:58:20 AM8/9/16
to elife-continuum-list
A successful adopter would be anyone who find something useful in the software, and ends up having that running in a production environment. I would not initially expect full end to end adoption, as publishing requirements and needs are so variable, but if there is anything that we have done that can be helpful, than that would be great.

The key characteristics are likely to be an organisation that has access to  some developers, and who are able to talk openly about their plans so that they can take benefit from getting feedback from the eLife team via the forum, or via issues on the repository.