CALL FOR PAPERS AND PARTICIPATION

Kalyani Gokhale

Dec 4, 2023, 5:08:13 AM12/4/23
to il...@googlegroups.com, elibr...@googlegroups.com

GREETINGS FROM LPA AND I-KOAL 2024

Respected LIS Professionals

Your support in earlier I-KOALs was incredible and a milestone in the history of LPA.

Now, Library Professionals Association (LPA), New Delhi is going to organise its world-fame event called I-KOAL 2024 in collaboration with MITWPU, Pune in physical form (Offline mode) at MITWPU University, Pune from February 15-16, 2024.

You are all requested to kindly contribute your research paper, which will be published with ISBN without any extra charges, and try to attend this mega event to make it a grand success.

Also requested to circulate this brochure in your LIS groups or depute your LIS staff from your esteemed organisation to attend the same

The I-KOAL 2024 brochure is attached for your kind information.

Best regards,

DR. SALEK CHAND

Conference Convener, I-KOAL 2024 &

General Secretary, Library Professionals Association

New Delhi

M.: 9868803377 and 9667356024(LPA PayTm/Payphone)

http://lpaindia.org

I-KOAL 2024 BROCHURE.pdf