Fwd: I-KOAL 2024 at MITWPU

Kalyani Gokhale

Dec 28, 2023, 4:01:52 AM12/28/23
to il...@googlegroups.com, elibr...@googlegroups.com, conferenc...@gmail.com
Dear professionals,

Greetings from Knowledge Resource Centre, MIT-WPU !!!

Greetings from the Library Professionals Association (LPA) and I-KOAL 2024!

Esteemed LIS Professionals,

We extend our heartfelt gratitude for your incredible support in previous I-KOAL events, marking a significant milestone in LPA's history.

The Library Professionals Association (LPA), New Delhi, is proud to announce the upcoming I-KOAL 2024, a globally renowned event, in collaboration with MITWPU, Pune. This edition will be conducted in a physical format (Offline mode) at MITWPU University, Pune, from February 15-16, 2024.

We cordially invite you to contribute your research paper, which will be published with ISBN at no additional cost. Your active participation in this mega event is crucial to ensuring its grand success.

Kindly consider circulating the attached brochure within your LIS groups and encourage your LIS staff from your esteemed organization to attend.

We look forward to your valuable contributions and enthusiastic participation, making I-KOAL 2024 a resounding success.

Thanks & Regards,

Kalyani Gokhale

I_KOAL2024_27.pdf