New Changes Coming

1 view

etgm...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2006, 8:51:42 AM11/29/06
to EleganceTalent
Hey just making sure I have touched basis with everyone and everyone
has my new email address and has contacted me I am switching everything
over at the end of the week. For everyone that does not know I have a
blog that has been getting a lot of buzz on myspace since everyone
can't get on myspace I have converted to a new place come by and show
love. Also to all the Memphis people there is a event coming up that
everyone should attend. If you have any questions or comments please
feel free to reach out to me. MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW BLOG I
NEED YOUR LOVE
http://patrickthoughts.blogspot.com/

Hello Everyone,

I just went through my contacts and notice I have over 5000 email
addresses. I am not sure if I know all 5000 people lol so I am
introducing myself and make sure you want to be on my new mailing list.
I am changing my email address to patric...@gmail.com . Visit my
site www.etgmodels.com I am converting the entire site next year I will
focus more on photography and promotions. I will host a limited amount
of models on the site. I will have over 100 ads spots so interested
parties please feel free to contact me models or businesses. Models if
you want to get updates on jobs and other information make sure to
contact patric...@gmail.com so I can add you to the mailing list.
Make sure to view my work at http://myspace.com/newfaces I am always
looking for new faces to work with.

2006 Winter Affair
Saturday, December 2, 2006
Urban Mystic Live and in Concert*
Changes Entertainment Complex

Tickets Available at Sammy's Man of Fashion (American Way/Perkins) or

Nu Place Lending 6240 Poplar Avenue, Suite A